Friday, March 7, 2008

MICKEY's 5th Anniversary photo


It's been a hectic week since returning to Sydney, with two films to storyboard the blog has had to take a back seat. Getting home was wonderful, especially when opening up my mail and having a look at some of the new pieces to my collection.


With MICKEY MOUSE's 80th anniversary coming up I thought it would be great to share this new photo first. Accoding to information on the back, this photo was taken for MICKEY's 5th birthday and was taken on October 28, 1933 (not quite MICKEY's birthday).


Over the coming months I hope to share some of my experience working with MICKEY on THE THREE MUSKETEERS video, I know that it is far from the greatest MICKEY film but believe me the film released was not quite the film I saw on the story reels. But it was an honor to work with such an important character just the same.

No comments: